ICC Champions Trophy 2017 News: Intel Drone and Bat Sensor are ready to revolutionize cricket. International Cricket Council are agreed to use the Drone Technology in ICC Champions Trophy 2017.
Here are Some Featured that Will Tell you what and How these Sensors are Gonna Entertain us for Champions Trophy 2017 News. Now The First Match of ICC is Already to be Set to Launch on 1st of June SO be Ready for the Thrill and Keep Visiting Crickhighlights.com.
ICC Champions Trophy 2017 News: Intel Drone and Bat Sensor are ready to revolutionize cricket.
Using this sensor there are six key areas of data which will be available to measure:
- Time to Impact
- Measuring the time between the back-lift of the bat through to the impact of the ball
- Bat Speed at Impact
- For the first time, we will know the bat speed now it hits the ball – combining this with the radar measured ball speed there will be new insights into the combinations of speed and power and the path of the ball thereafter.
- Maximum Bat Speed
- There’s going to be a whole new level of competition between players, who swings hardest. This measurement will be taken between the back lift and the follow through.
- Follow through angle
- Measuring the change in the angle after the impact
- Back lift angle
- Looking at the angle of the bat within the bat lift as the ball approaches
- Impact angle
- Understanding the angle of the bat at the moment of impact.